Thursday, November 13, 2014

Green light! Cycle day 2

Today we went to Cleveland in the wee hours of the morning to have a baseline ultrasound and blood work done. They check to see how many follicles there are (aka potential eggs) and  what my estrogen levels are, to see if we can start. They also looked to see if that pesky cyst is still there causing problems.  I had 20 follicles (above average, yay!) and estrogen was at 30 (needed to be under 100) and the pesky cyst is going away!!!!
We got the green light and will be going forward with ivf!!! 
Tomorrow I start a medicine called FOLLOSTIM, which will STIMulate my FOLLIcles.... See what they did there? clever drug dealers. 
Please continue the prayers! Last night I was surrounded by our Grady family, with so many people who care about us and want this to work and pray for us regularly. Then, last night I had a crAzy dream about J.C. And He told me that I can have what I am asking for, thanks to the prayers of all of you!. It was a crazy dream.  Please keep storming heaven!!!
University hospital in the wee hours..

5 comments:

  1. No surprise, I can not stop crying... Can. Not. Stop....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to read your good news! Prayers continue to be sent! Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have now come to the portion of your journey where I obsessively check this blog for updates instead of blowing up your phone with texts....

    ReplyDelete