Monday, November 17, 2014

Ultra-sound & estrogen check in

Ultra-sound and blood draw was today to check my follicles and estrogen levels.
The goal:
Follicles greater than 13 units large
Estrogen at 300.

My levels:
Follicles too small
Estrogen at 65

:( I'm not stimulating on my current meds so they are switching my meds to something else.
But the nurse said that I have a great egg reserve and she said that once I start responding to the meds, she thinks I'll shoot right off the charts!  So, that's good news. 

Next Ultrasound is on Friday.  We'll see how it goes!
Projected retrieval (which WILL probably change) is Thanksgiving day. 

Craig is getting good at giving me the shots and I've started meditating at night, which has been really calming.  It's like I'm ready to crawl out of my skin on a regular basis, which is difficult, but it's really not as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment