Friday, November 21, 2014

Starting to respond!

I just left the Cleveland medical office. I had an ultrasound and blood drawn to check my progress. As of Monday, I hadn't responded to the medicine so they changed my injections.  
I'm starting to respond to the medicines and everything is looking great! 
My uterine lining is great and ready.
I have many follicles growing, 1 over 18 already (goal is 2 over 18, then we can do the trigger shot)
Waiting on estrogen levels once they process the blood, this afternoon.
It looks like we will have a retrieval mid-week, if everything keeps progressing the way that it has so far. We go back Sunday for another ultrasound, and we will know more then.

And here's a photo of our nurse, Ashley. She has been great. She's really on top of things and patient when she explains things to us. Love her!!! Isn't she too cute?!


1 comment: