Hi all!
As of Saturday, a total of 2 embryos were frozen and are safely stored in Cleveland.
2 are still snuggled in my belly and we are hoping that they make their home there for the next 9 months!
We're just waiting until we can get a positive pregnancy test!
We will make sure to tell our families first, and then we'll let you all know how it goes when the time is right.
We love you all and look forward to sharing the good news with you, WHEN we get it. :)
Dam right I better find out first!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePrayers will continue!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. Praying for good news soon!
ReplyDeleteSending all the prayers I can send! Good news soon!! <3
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm crazy and have to know. I will try to contain myself!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 got a little teary eyed. Praying for positive!! LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete