Thursday, February 19, 2015

And the test said.....

Positive! 

It worked and we are really happy! 
We spent tuesday driving around NY and PA telling our parents and siblings. Val's kids made a little video to tell Lydia because she want answering her phone that day.

I'm feeling good, just tired, but I blame that on lack of caffeine. I have hyper stimulated ovaries, but they are getting smaller. 

Please keep praying for a healthy pregnancy! 

Xoxo
Mama Mandi

6 comments:

  1. Could NOT be more ecstatic for you guys!! CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to make the best parents! Sending prayers for an easy and healthy pregnancy for the one or two little kiddos in there!! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment from the other day didn't save. Crap. It said something like: Yay!!!! So happy for you both! You will make wonderful parents! Wishing you a safe and easy pregnancy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We are so happy for both of you! xo

    ReplyDelete