Thursday, May 21, 2015

2nd trimester is the best!!!


The nausea and fatigue of the first trimester are gone and I'm feeling pretty good. My bump had popped out and I'm enjoying having a pregnant shape (at least for now!) 
My only hurtle right now is dealing with back pain and my sciatic nerve, but since neither of those pains hurt the babies, I'll deal with them! The chiropractor and I are becoming very familiar with each other lol 

We were so excited for the New Blossoms New Life celebration of Maggie's birthday this year. It would have been her 10th birthday and the foundation have TEN grants out to couples!!! Here are 3 of the 4 of us who received grants at last years' birthday celebration. Krissy and Alan are expecting a son next month, Renee and Michael had twins last month, and then of course there's us :) 

Here are some photos from maternity clothes fittings so you can see the bump :) 






3 comments:

  1. LOVE! You look beautiful, Mama! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are radiant! So happy for you, Craig, and the babies. Cannot wait to see the beautiful bump in person.

    ReplyDelete