Cody was amazing and spent her morning driving me to Cleveland, which wasn't the nicest ride. It was snowing and scary and I wasn't feeling well but she was fantastic company.
Good news at the appointment today.
Follicle count and estrogen levels are all "textbook"!!!
Tonight I got my "trigger shot", which means in 36 hours, they will take the eggs out! That shot read really uncomfortable. Let's not kid ourselves, I cried a lot. Craig was great. Here's his masterpiece
We go Sunday for the retrieval!
Oh, and Craig is awesome and he got me Dairy Queen and we're watching old episodes of Parks and Rec



YAHOOOOO!!!!! Baby, Baby, Babies!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Still praying and wishing the best for y'all!
ReplyDeleteSorry that I am just reading now although you have been on my mind and my heart! So happy to read this and of course praying for you and Craig!
ReplyDelete