Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Goldfarb consult

We went to Dr Goldfarb's office for a consultation today.


We got to the appointment...all smiles


Until they brought out the needles...



And then showed us how to administer shots with MORE needles (note fake belly flesh lol)


So we got some caffeine therapy and we're coming home now. At least it's a beautiful day!



It was overwhelming, I cried and when I had a moment alone, I called Connie to make me laugh and tell me that the needles won't be a big deal. That worked as always. it really helped to think about what could be on the other side of this and Connie's little ivf guy Brody said he went to the doctor and got shots and it was okay :)


Don't expect much more until the leaves have changed color or even maybe when the snow flies, but we'll keep you updated when something happens!


Love you guys!

Mandi


P.S. This is what Oprah told me on my Starbucks cup today

1 comment:

  1. Love you! But don't make me give you any shots... Can't do it..... Oprah is smart and rich, therefore you should listen to her.

    ReplyDelete